Please allow 3-4 weeks. Since every order is custom assembled we need 7-10 days to process your order, 1 week for shipping and another week for you to familiarize yourself with our products before taking them on the road. If you need it sooner, contact us and we may be able to accommodate you.
Shipped within 3 days of order date will incur an additional 10% rush charge. Additionally, since rush orders may necessitate air shipping costs to correct damaged, missing or replacement parts, these added costs over and above ground costs will be at customers expense. Please note that we make every effort to insure your order is complete and correct at time of shipping. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Shipping and packing fees not Included in price.
- Packing fee is $10/box (max) or $25/per shipping case.
- Special orders may necessitate larger packing fees.
- Ship Via UPS Ground Unless Otherwise Specified.
- No Returns Without Prior Notification.
- Non-refundable 20% Restock Charge and non-refundable shipping charges on Returns or Exchanges.
- DDS will not be responsible for replacements or shortages unless notified within 10 days of invoice date. Any expedited shipping charges incurred for shortages or replacements after this time will be at customers’ expense.
- DDS not responsible for damage to products in shipping, nor is DDS responsible for damage to shipping cases.
If damage occurs notify UPS immediately and save the packaging for their inspection.
- Weight limit on most shipping cases is #100 pounds (#140 max on medium case). Customer assumes responsibility for loading over recommended weight limit.
Our website charges your credit card in real time when you place an order and bank fees are incurred to us. Any orders that are cancelled prior to shipment by the customer will be charged for credit card transactions fees that have been charged to us. These fees can be up to 3.5%.
If package contents or shipping case (if applicable) are damaged, contact UPS immediately at 800-742-5877. Save inner and outer packaging for their inspection. Then call us to arrange a replacement. Damaged items are replaced via ground UPS service only. Damaged items must be returned within 10 days of receipt of replacement item or 17 days from invoice date of replacement. You may be billed for the replacement item and then credited upon it’s return. If you are not billed in advance for the replacement and the damaged item has not been returned within 17 days of the invoice date, you will be billed for the cost of the damaged item including shipping.
There is a 20% non-refundable restocking/exchange fee that applies to all returned merchandise. If a product is returned, the customer is responsible for all shipping costs. No refunds after 30 days from invoice date.
Your display system is warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of 90 days from date of sale. This warranty does not apply to damage from accident, misuse, alteration or improper assembly of parts. This warranty is valid in the 50 United States and Canada. No other written or oral warranty applies. The customer shall be responsible for all costs incurred in returning product for repairs. Dynamic Display Systems is not responsible for damages of any kind, including incidental and consequential damage. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights which vary from state to state.
We recommend that you fully assemble your display immediately upon receipt. Check for damage that may have occurred during shipping and to ensure that your order is complete and correct. Notify us immediately of any shortages or errors that may have occurred. DDS ships via UPS ground service only on returned, exchanged or damaged items. Customer is responsible for any air shipping charges necessitated over and beyond the cost of ground shipping. Dynamic Displays Systems is not responsible for replacements or shortages unless notified within 10 days of invoice date.